Terms and Conditions
- An adult group ballet class ranging from around 12 to 24 people in any given class.
- The course is a set amount of lessons over a period of usually 8 weeks.
- Classes are held at Hamilton House in Stokes Croft, St Francis Centre in Southville and 1532 Performing Arts Centre in Clifton. For class days and times please see the current timetable.
- The class is suitable for males and females of any adult age from 16 years old and above as long as you have a reasonable standard of fitness.
- The classes consist of Louise's own choreographed exercises and enchaînements;
- Barre work from Pliés and Port de Bras to Grand Battement - which warms up the muscles and improves turnout, balance and posture
- Stretching exercises to help with flexibility
- Centre practice from Adage and Pirrouettes to little jumps and Grand Jetes
What to wear and what to bring
- Gym/Yoga wear or footless tights or leggings with any top or tunic dress.
- Split-sole ballet flats, however, you can wear close fitting socks to start.
- Pointe shoes are not required, but if you are experienced enough, you can do the barre work en pointe. Please discuss this with Louise prior to your class.
Health and Safety
- Every care is given to ensure that you are thoroughly warmed up before each class. Many corrections are given both as a group and individually. However, accidents can happen. We will not be liable or responsible for any personal accidents that occur during the classes. Participation is at your own risk.
- It is advised to bring a water bottle with you for each class to rehydrate after.
- Any medications, for example inhalers, should be brought to the front of the each class so they are easily accessible.
- Payment for the course is payable in full in advance by bank transfer prior to your first class.
- Please note we reserve the right to change the course content at any time and without notice.
- The prices set out for the relevant courses are available here.
- The payment is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All classes are flexible i.e. if you miss a class, you can make it up by doing an extra class another week providing its on the same course.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time without incurring any liability to the class attendees. In such circumstances we will offer alternative class dates.
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Last updated: June 2019